Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pictures for GG












 It took me to long to take these pictures---and I didn't get one with both of them looking at me with a smile. I had to pretend to cry for Crew to even sit still...he is only smiling because he thought my crying was funny:) Also, teething is the pits. I forgot how hard it was! Only I don't remember Crew whining all day and not eating/sleeping that well. I'm sure he did that though. Laney still only has 1 tooth. (by now Crew had close to 3) Getting her 1 tooth to grow all the way in has been a challenge. Poor girl! I think she is cutting her "fangs" now. They are so swollen and I can see white poking through. Yikes. Wish her luck with that!

I let Crew brush my hair today and now I remember why I have never showed him how to do that before. He got it stuck in my hair and pulled hard..but I was laughing because it hurt so bad! We both fell over just laughing our heads off. He is totally owning me lately.

1 comment:

  1. They are such cuties!!! Love reading and keeping up with them!

    ReplyDelete