Some random pictures from the iphone over the last few days!
-Loved Laney's Sunday outfit.
-Crew and Laney were held during sacrament. Dream for us parents!
-Crew always climbs up on Al during prayers/scriptures and I think it's the cutest thing ever. (it's so rough when he leaves for work.)
-I decided to be fun for a minute and make homemade play-doh with Crew. It was so fun, and he loved it! I on the other hand? Not so much. It's so messy and sticky. He kept throwing flour everywhere too. In the end--I learned to just buy the play-doh. He doesn't know any different!
-Laney is becoming quite the little eater. It makes me so happy because Crew wasn't (isn't) this way at all. He was so boring at this age! He barely let us feed him puffs. Laney will eat everything as long as she is the one to put it in her mouth. (besides sweet potatoes..she loves those, and I'll feed them to her)
-We finally got the car today so we headed down to Nashville to hang out with Gramma T! The drive down was fine--but I would not do that in rainy weather. 2 lane highway-80mph-no guardrails & semi trucks galore. All of things I hate on one long stretch of road. I don't think we will be making it down there a lot...except that's where the Temple, Trader Joe's, and Costco are at. Very high priorities in our home! Anyways-we went shopping. Crew and Laney took turns in the race car..aka germ fest seat. I forgot to snap a picture of Crew! I have cute videos of him looking at some fish in the mall though. Maybe I'll post them later. Laney is the best shopping buddy--Crew was too at this age, so I know it will all come to an end soon.
-We are surviving out here! Al does well at work and he works in the same city right now that we live in, so he gets home around 9. Not too bad. Miss our home (where the flip is our home anyways? I could do a whole separate post on our situtation with renters and such, but I won't. All I'll say is that it's only getting more complicated and I feel that Utah is slowly gonna tug us back. Stupid.) and our things..as to be expected. Crew keeps saying, "go home? Ar-I-Zonnnnna?" and that about breaks my heart in two, right down the middle. Today he saw a plane and said that phrase after. Noooooooooo.
Totally not a lame title! Haha you are so funny! And I am LOVING all the blogging lately! Love reason about your adventures!
ReplyDelete