Thursday, April 16, 2015

Journey to Tennessee Part 2




















We had such a great weekend with our family! Crew loves his second cousins as you can see. Getting him to swim in the pool took some pressure and convincing...but he got in...a little bit. Monday we headed to my other aunt Mandy's house but I'm sad because I didn't get any pictures with them. We got there later that night and headed out the next morning after the kids went to school. They live in Bentonville Arkansas in a beautiful home on a lot with 5 acres! Their backyard is incredible. My aunt Sarah's home is so gorgeous too...but they also have scorpions and rattlesnakes in Texas. Scorpions are rarely seen, but often times you will find a big rattler on your front porch. Her backyard is a giant hill of trees so that explains it! In both of their homes I felt overwhelmed with how little we have! Like decorations and furniture wise. I get stressed about packing up now---well we hardly have anything compared to a family with 5 kids!

We had so much fun with them.

Here are a few pictures I took at Mandy's:



The roads to get to her house were gorgeous! Well this whole trip they looked like this! I forget what it's like to live in such green states.




Crew loved their dog Stevie. He kept calling her Sophie because my parents dog is Sophie and Sarah's dog is Sophie. He thinks every dog is named Sophie. ha ha She is so cute that I almost wanted a dog...almost. But that will never happen! Sorry kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment