Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nashville Tennessee


























Alex's parents were in Nashville for some work meetings this week and we happened to move here last week so it worked out perfectly to meet up! (I'm not sure why my B&W photos are a different color...but I'm too lazy to figure it out) We went to church in Nashville and that was so great. Great lessons and talks. Crew also sat still all of sacrament because he was being entertained by two people that he loves a lot.

We then headed downtown to explore! The weather was so so perfect. We had planned to go to the country hall of fame museum, which would have been so neat, but the tickets were pricy and they were closing in an hour. So we just walked around downtown, and loved it! Tara chased Crew around the whole time. (thank you!) Lane held Laney most of the time so it was nice for Al and I to catch a break. Hence why most of the pictures are of the kids with the grandparents. I seriously love it when Alex and his dad are together because they just laugh the whole time. I love Lane's laugh. It's the best...and Alex seems to be the only person who can really get a good gut laugh out of him. I scored with these in-laws of mine.

We were so sad to say bye--but hopefully we can see them again this week if I'm brave enough to venture outside downtown with the kids! I'm grateful we get to experience new wards and places each summer, it really is so fun for us and such a neat experience.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously your kids are the cutest ever! I am loving those close ups of little laney. Too good! And I also love your in-laws. They are the best. Super cute photos Abs! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Glad you guys were able to meet up and have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read your blog, it inspires me to take out my camera! You will never retreat capturing all these moments! Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete