Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dear Crew


Dear Crew,

I have thought about this letter for quite some time. We are loving the stage you are in right now. Don't get me wrong--your so hard, but your so so so funny and sweet. You talk in full sentences now. You love to do everything by yourself with no help from me or dada. You love fries and candy. (our fault) You love your baby sister and insist that you 'check' on her when she is sleeping. Sometimes it makes mom nervous when you do because you might wake her...but your pretty good at being quiet as you tip-toe to her room. You have become quite the skinny boy, but your legs still hang on to some of that baby perfect chub. You still have your baby calfs and ankles with no real definition to them yet. I will catch you wandering around the house singing the "A, B, C's" in your own little rhythm. It makes me so happy. I love when you get to the "l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s" part. You are very picky about which books you want to read. You have become quite the snappy boy. (sorry-our fault again.) You copy almost every single word we say. You get SO excited when dada opens the garage to come home. You run out and wave with the most proud look on your face. You sure love that dad of yours. You then proceed to climb into his car while saying very assumptive "ride in dada's car? otayyy." You love cars just like dad. Already becoming quite the little salesman.  Today you said you needed a drink of water, and I told you that it was downstairs on the counter. You then said, "no mom. You go get my water. Now. Right now. You go downstairs. 2, 4, 3, 5, 1!" Of course I had to just laugh and proceed to get your water. Probably not the best way to go about that, but that's ok. You love going to the park and play with the big kids now. My mama heart just bursts when I see you having a blast chasing the big kids around. You talk to them as if they understand you--but hey maybe they can. Each week you are slowly getting better during sacrament meeting, but I need to entertain that smart little brain of yours. When the closing prayer is over and the piano starts up you shout, "YAY NURSERY TIME!" Everyone thinks it's hilarious. We are just so excited to get you there! You love it. Your new thing (not that new) is calling me "mommy." I love it so much. Never stop ok? I am loving the conversations we are having and thank goodness I'm keeping a journal of them so that you can look back and laugh. We just can't get enough of you. You make us so happy.  I could go on. There are a million new things you have done or said...but I'll just leave it at that.

Love,
Mommy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment