Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Ramblings








It's so much fun having these two kids to be around all day long. I am so impressed with how fast both of them are learning new things and growing. Today is Saturday which means Al is working all day. We got up early with him to hang out before he left so that was good. We went to check out the park in our complex yesterday but there were about 5 wasps all over the darn thing. So I don't think we will be playing there. I don't want to jinx it--but both kids have been in bed every night by 8pm. Laney goes to be earlier but Crew will go down around 8. He stays in his bed if I leave the door open. He can hear me doing dishes/making dinner so I think that's why he stays in bed. We both love smaller spaces and feel safer in them! I don't think he likes being in a big 2 story house where he is so far away from us. So far we are loving the apartment living. It's a good change.(and it's not overwhelming to me to clean!) Laney sleeps in Crew's closet so they have to share a room, but it's working out well so far! I'm still in a workout slump. I know I need to eat clean and exercise but I'm just not feelin' it. I found some pretty running trails here that I do want to try out but I need a partner to keep me motivated...and I'm also not a morning person but I have to be if I am going to workout here. I can do it! I have to make myself become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment