Saturday, May 2, 2015

Park Day


Don't you just want to jump into that water? A lot of people were kayaking and it looked so refreshing.
Getting her to sit still for photos is now becoming quite the challenge since she knows how to crawl! 
Crew thought there were bears on the other side of the bridge so we didn't go across. HA HA




I love how much he loves her! He really does. When she crawls up to an outlet, he runs over and pulls her hand away saying, "ah NO Laney doo! It's fire!" 
He said he was running from "the bears" when I snapped this. So funny. 
This boy is always up for an adventure but he is so skeptical throughout it. I love it. (those orange shoes? His favorite. Thanks Grandpa Tom) Oh and those shorts he is wearing...yah those have been apart of his life since he was 11 months old. They used to be pants! I love when we get good use out of our clothes. 
This scene reminds me of a book I read, "Their Eyes Were Watching God" and I want to go back and read it again. I have this weird love for the south. Can't wait to get down to Nashville again and explore the history there.
I think that we will be frequent visitors of this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment