Here we go again-round 2...but this time will be a tad different.
Maybe last nights post was a little too real, or maybe not. After talking with one of my favorites, (mom) she talked me through my frustrations. She's always been good at that. Turns out--we are pretty similar! Who would of thought. wink wink.
All of our frustrations in life or trials will make us grow for the better, and sometimes I wonder what I would possibly get out of a certain challenge...but I just have to have faith that it will get better.
I just need to do a better job of laughing through the crazy hard times!
-When I was trying to pay a bill today over the phone on that darn automated machine and one of the kids would squeal/yell at me so the robot lady would start allllll overrrrrr. It was brutal guys. I have zero patience with things like that. I finally got her to accept my card...but lo and behold Crew walks up to me and shouts, "MOM! BIG WATER IN TOILET!" I knew what that meant. He clogged it with something. I went in and pulled out a washcloth, roll of toilet paper, and a notebook. All drenched in water. Completely forgetting I was almost done with paying this darn bill and so the robot lady started all over again. I swear it took like 30 minutes. but hey, at least Crew got a second to play in the toilet.
-I strapped Laney in her stroller while I was doing dishes so she wouldn't be a maniac all over the place. Crew thought it was cool so he wheeled her around the house for a little bit. Oh and she was eating a twizzler too. Proud mom moment. Then Crew said, "Mommy, I take Laney-doo to the park. You stay here. Ok? Stay here." Oh Crew! I wish I could let you do that. He's really into pretend play right now so that's been fun, and brings me back to what I'm supposed to be doing. I love his innocence and how he tries so hard to make me happy.
-When I was changing Laney's diaper Crew said, "Oh! Where is the wiener?"
-Randomly the other day he said, "I go in firetruck, and ambulance, and I DIE!" Not sure where he got that. But I didn't like it!
I love him!


I love how honest you are in your posts! It is so hard looking on instagram and seeing only the positive snipits (is that even a word? Haha) of seemingly perfect moms and lives. I'm guilty of posting just happy stuff, I'm totally not brave or vulnerable enough to post the rough stuff, but I can tell you it's so refreshing to see REAL life posts! So I really do appreciate the honesty because a lot of times I totally am on the same page! Currently Hunter is out of town all week and only home on the weekends. It's been so hard but luckily I've got lots of family around to help me out when I want to pull my hair out after a long day 😁 so I totally feel you, but I think you have it much harder than I do. Hang in there!! Being a mom is hard work and sometimes watching Netflix all day is just needed 👍 sorry for the novel haha!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! Crew says the funniest things! I'm so dying! You need to create a chatbooks of hashtags called #crewisms or something so you can have all these funny stories! Haha
ReplyDelete