Thursday, May 28, 2015

Life Through the Phone


 I was going through my pictures on my phone and I had to upload them before I delete them from my phone! I love seeing the sibling relationship that is forming between these two. Crew loves playing with her, and chasing her around the apartment. I think that sibling relationships are so neat to watch no matter the age distance between the two.
Bath time is becoming extra crazy around here, and extra wet! Twice as wet to be exact. Laney is now in the stage where she wants to crawl around the entire bath or stand up in the tub. They get in little splashing wars that leaves me nearly drenched! I wish I could snag a picture of them at this age in the bath, but I can't get a second to leave them alone. (plus I wouldn't dare let go of Laney in the bath with Crew.)
One day we went to Target out of boredom. Which can be so dangerous for me because for some reason during the summers, I get the major itch to buy everything! (luckily I haven't shopped a ton yet) We just went inside and I let Crew and Laney play in the aisles. Somedays you just have to do that! The germaphobe inside me was dying, but the kids were having a blast. Crew didn't make a noise the whole time. He just walked briskly from one toy or aisle to the next. Laney crawled as fast as she could to the next toy too or to go follow Crew. It was an hour well spent...and Crew's birthday list grew a lot that day. (and I didn't buy a single thing! yay!)
I am beyond excited for him to turn 3! Three years old just seems so big to me. Probably because I remember my fourth birthday so well, and random moments at preschool before that. So I know Crew will probably remember snippets of his life during this next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment