^^^post swimming hair and snack^^^
Our trip to Utah started out with a wonderful flight with 2 little kids who were so well behaved! They slept the whole time. The only sour part of the flight was when someone took my big camera charger and claimed it was theirs...oh man liars...they really bother me. So $50 later I now have a new charger.
We have been having a blast here! Crew has been so entertained and there is a never ending tub of toys that these kids are playing with. There is also a never ending supply of neighborhood kids that we are loving! Crew calls them "his friends" or "the girls"
I bought a play pool to occupy our time here. I think that was a good purchase.
We miss our hubs/dad, but we know that he is enjoying his clean and quiet apartment with a large amount of needed sleep.
We also went to Jake's graduation, but sadly I didn't get any photos because Laney was a little but attached to me and cried the whole time. (don't try to sit through a 2.5 hour ceremony during nap time)
Despite that fact that Laney is a little sick and teething like crazy (which means no sleep for anyone) we are still having fun.













No comments:
Post a Comment