Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I stink at posting catchy titles.

We are still alive here and well in good ol' Syracuse! It has actually been super nice having my kids be entertained this whole week. We have been here for only a week---5 more to go! (I'm determined to not have to spend a ton of time in Alabama, even though I miss the hubs a lot) We have played at the splash pad, gone on a lot of walks, went to a cousins house, and played with the endless amount of toys here. Crew goes to sleep with me every night past 10pm...while watching a show on the ipad. Sue me. It's summer and we are livin' it up! (it's funny how I swore I wouldn't do certain things as a parent) Laney has finally started sleeping again despite the weird cold she has? or maybe it's her cutting her upper teeth. Who knows.

In other news-my parents city water tested positive for E-coli, and coliform. So that's awesome. I'm sure we are fine, but we were all drinking it before we knew about the findings. So give it another few days and I'll let ya know how we are really doing. Trucks are bringing in water like crazy over here, so we are stocking up! I guess this is where food storage comes in handy...if we had it. (well water storage) 



^^^ 2nd cousins? Not sure. It's my cousins baby. Not sure how that works.^^^ and Crew yelling at me to put him down because he hated the splash pad.^^^
^^^Laney after her 4.5 nap. It was 9pm and she was ready to party! Crew also got into Aunt Ellie's makeup ever so quietly. At least he knows where to apply it. Yikes. ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment