We headed down to see a local parade put on by the city! We were there mainly to see Ellie cheer in the parade...and collect a lot of candy. (which we hid from Crew, but he doesn't know that)
GG and Laney Kate
I'm happy that I captured both of my kids attitudes in these photos. Crew did NOT want to be touched by GG and Laney wanted nothing to do with her stroller...or anything these days where we have to strap her down.
Crew filled up his entire brown bag with candy. (mostly dumdum suckers...perfect for the plane ride home)
He was glad to have GG help him and his gramma of course. Laney finally settled down thanks to the sucker. Those things are heaven sent for babies this age.
We finally saw Ellie on her float! She was 206 in line...which meant she was at the end...so no cheers from them! Crew was excited to see her nonetheless. (and she looked darn cute in her uniform. I can't believe how grown up she is)
I cannot believe that 4th of July is just around the corner. It kills me to see how fast this year has gone. I feel like I was just buying his little outfit at Old Navy...and I just did that this year too.
We are surviving here in Utah now! Just kidding...we are loving it still. Our days are far from perfect though. The kids hardly sleep...and Crew won't go to bed before 11pm. He won't eat food...unless it's ramen. So I'm sure his little cancer cells are just building up in there. (so much darn sodium too. I'm honestly not that healthy...but ramen every night/day has got to be bad) His fits are outrageous because he is getting so much attention here, and there is so much going on. I'm pretty excited to get back to our quiet apartment. I'm looking forward to a bedtime routine again...which will probably take the rest of the summer to establish...and then we gotta figure it out again in Arizona. (summer sales life is so fabulous with children.) I'm looking forward to time alone. That is key to making sure I don't get checked into some hospital. Seriously folks. That's the reason my kids will always have a bedtime...I need a few hours alone before I go to sleep or I'll go insane. We are really missing Alex right about now! Such mixed feelings with life. If he was in school or some other job, I know we wouldn't see him a lot either. It's just this stage of life...but maybe we would have some Saturday's with him? Looking forward to the fall. That's all I can say. We are hangin' on! (don't mind my dramatic, hormonal self either. Life is great. We are blessed. Our kids are healthy. Bills are getting paid. We love each other!)








No comments:
Post a Comment