Friday, July 10, 2015

Almost Home

Well we are on the final countdown till we go home to Alabama! We are very excited over here and anticipating our little reunion Sunday night. I do have to admit that 6 weeks apart was a little long...but I would still do around 4 or 5 next time. This break was needed and it wasn't that hard being away because we were all so darn busy. I'm honestly exhausted doing this single parenting thing, and while I am getting so much help from family...I am still so tired. Life is about to get pretty darn crazy over here as we venture back on home, and then home again to Arizona. I have felt so much pressure to keep updating the blog, but it's been nice to have a little break. I'm not sure when I'll get around to uploading 500+ pictures into separate posts (oh my goodness!) but for now they will sit in Lightroom for a little while till I have the energy to work on them! Someday I'll make my blog into books, but for now I'm thankful for Chatbooks which have been documenting our life since we got married. It's so easy for me and requires no work...and I need that since 2 kids is still throwing me for a loop. Laney turns 11 months old tomorrow and it's going to kill me! She is so darn big, and has a killer smile to show for it. How is she turning 1 in one month!? She is a pretty busy little girl, but is still so laid back in her own way. I'm so very excited to watch her grow up, but it's going too fast and it's making me so sad. Crew turns 3 soon too and then we have preschool in our future, tee ball/soccer, and other big kid things to sign up for. I guess you could say I am in a panic mode right now, and trying to figure out how I can stop time! We are loving these two so much. Excuse me while I go enjoy these kiddos and get to know their dad again after so many weeks apart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment