Crew has a baby doll that he claims is his...he named her "Arizona baby Hadley." It actually breaks my heart in two that the guy won't drop Arizona! He's obsessed! We gotta get back there. (baby Hadley is my cousin who he loves too) He puts the baby to sleep in her bunk bed (it's so cute and tiny) and then he carefully tucks her in and kisses her lips. I'm just praying that Laney will do the exact same thing in a few short months. (seriously we don't do barbies...they are sexy sticks with hair. weirds me out.) Crew still hangs out with the family way past his bedtime, but he sleeps in till 10am everyday. Laney has been up and down with sleeping too. (I'm just writing this so I can look back and ponder about how in the world we lived in my parents basement for 6 weeks.)
It's fun having Zach home! He was such a great missionary, and I know the transition hasn't been super easy...but he is doing great as long as he has his excel spreadsheet with his daily schedule written in it ha ha He wants to get married so badly too! It's weird that he has that green light. No one is stoppin' you buddy!
My favorite moments this week:
-putting Laney down for her naps or bed and she immediately lays her head on my chest and makes cute sounds while sucking her binky. Her body goes really heavy and literally melts into me. I love it so much so I take extra long putting her to bed. She has been so fun lately even though she is so sick.
-Crew saw me changing Laney and said, "ponytail! so cute!"
-Crew has had so much attitude lately but I don't know if I should discipline him or think it's darling. He is such a little salesman. Worries me!
We miss our favorite person back home (alabama) and are SO sad that we won't be together on Father's Day!
Found this gem on the computer. She was 7 months old here! Time is literally whizzing by. In just 2 short months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!
Avocado toast SHOULD be whole 30, but i think they left it out because it tasted too good. Ha! You go Abbie! We did our parents basement for a month and it's tough, but that's so fun that you get to spend some time with your brother! When is sales season over? Are you guys headed back to AZ right afterwards?
ReplyDelete