Dear Laney,
I can't believe your nearly 9 months old! It's right around the corner. In 3 short months you will be one, and then your "babyhood" is history. Your personality is showing more each day, and we love it. Your quite the little screamer, and your very good at crawling. I vacuum the house twice a day because I love to, but also to catch anything that you would put in your mouth. This morning your dad was able to take an earring out of your mouth. I have no clue how it got on the floor. Freaked us all out! Your such a sneaky girl.
Sunday morning you also surprised us by having a little teeny seizure. I was sure you had one. I had a few when I was your age, and so did your aunt Ellie. It runs in the family I guess. You became super fussy and when I laid you down to change your diaper-you clenched your fists hard, your head turned to the side and you just froze. I immediately picked you up and held you but you were just limp in my arms and wouldn't make eye contact. Your body was so clammy. I hated every second of it so much. When your neck turned, I knew what was going on. After that happened though I felt so grateful that you and Crew are very healthy overall. I couldn't imagine if you had seizure's all the time or had other serious health issues. My mother heart couldn't handle it. How blessed we are to have a healthy little sweetie!
You sleep through the night now. Thank goodness! I think some of it has to do with the fact that you sleep in a very dark closet with a noise machine. (I don't turn it up too loud) You eat solids before bed, and wake up around 10 for a small bottle, and then you sleep till 7am on the dot! This is something we never experienced with your brother, so I'm pretty happy about it.
You are cutting 3 teeth now. Poor thing. We have all felt the wrath of those darn things coming through. You aren't cutting your two top teeth, but the ones next to it. So you will have a funny/cute smile for a while.
Crew calls you"lane" when your bothering him. We find it superrrrr funny.You just love pushing his buttons. We love you Laney girl.



Trent always tells me he wants a little girl as cute as Laney. She is the most precious thing! Love watching her grow through your pictures!
ReplyDelete