We had to go pick up one of Alex's guys at the airport in Nashville yesterday-so we decided to make a day of it. Last year on Mother's day we went to Chicago--so I wonder where we will spend it next year! Mother's Day was good this year. Started out a little rocky...everyday does over here. We have two kids oozing with personality and high demands :) I love them though.
She kept hamming it up for people.
In my dream kitchen one day I'll have giant white washed slabs of wood on the floors, white or neutral cabinets, navy blue cabinets too, and then shelves of these succulents. For now I'll just take pictures of them and frame them.
We can't get enough of this kid. He talks so well now and it's honestly so fun to have a little person to talk to during the day.
My computer crashed hard. The disk drive kept being so full even when I made a conscious effort to not keep anything on my hard drive. I have been backing up and deleting every single thing. There are no fonts kept on here--if I want one, I have to go to my hard drive-download it-and then delete it again. We searched the computer and found a giant virus or something taking up 50GB of space. That's almost my entire computer! It all made sense. Well we deleted that little sucker and it basically deleted the entire operating system, and hard drive...but now it won't work, or restart properly. I hate computers! I wish that I could just take the pictures and send them somewhere else to be worked on. Luckily my husband's computer holds larger files and is basically empty. So I dubbed it mine now.
Sunday's are our only days as a family and I love it. The primary sang the cutest little songs yesterday. Next Mother's Day...Crew will be up there! Oh my goodness that's crazy! He goes around the house singing the sunbeam song too, so he is already preparing well :)
I'm super bummed that the blurb website can't slurp blog posts right now. Something is broken but they don't know how soon they can fix it. There goes my summer project! I really do want my blog in books for the kiddos to read. I'm not sure what the internet will be like in the coming years-so I want it printed.
LANEY IS NINE MONTHS OLD TODAY. So dang crazy.





No comments:
Post a Comment