Peter, I don't think you can fully grasp yet how loved you are in this home of yours. I can't explain the feeling I got when I knew you were on your way here, or when I got the feeling that it was time to bring you here. You've already tugged at my heart strings in more ways than one. It's been hard missing your dad a lot this summer, but your innocent and happy smile turns my mood right around!
Your 1st "real" Sunday outfit. Little old man you are.
We escape to the mother's room any chance we get! You are quite loud these days in church, so I don't mind spending time with you in those maroon rocking chairs while you chat about life.
You were jumping too much to snag a non-blurry picture.
Your big brother Crew adores you the most I think--and loves to pick you up!
Back to squealing away! You sure love your bath time.
Your big sister loves to lay with you any second she gets, and eats you up too. I have a feeling you and Crew will keep her grounded during her lifetime. She is a lucky girl to have such sweet brothers.
You're in my favorite stage of life. Grabbing your toes is your latest trick, and we all can't get enough of it!
It's getting harder and harder to quickly change your diaper these days...
You complete our little family for now, and we couldn't love you any more than we do. We are so lucky to have you & I can't believe you're almost halfway to your F I R S T birthday. I think we might have to celebrate...xoxo Peter boy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment