Thursday, July 21, 2016

Chicago Day 3

 Day 3 consisted of sleeping a lot...I forgot my computer charger AND the book I was reading back at home. So that left me with nothing to do. I enjoyed my naps with Peter and sleeping in till 10am daily. 
 Portillos with my friend Katie for lunch!
 Peter and Emma's first official hang-out.
 Clearly, she wasn't amused. 
 We then headed to Buy Buy Baby to shop around for my SIL who is having a baby girl in November. I went a little aunt crazy, and bought her a few things that had to do with "Lamb" because her last name is Lamb! So naturally, it's important for her to know that...with all of her Lamb gear.

Then we headed to one of my favorite places. "Half-Price Books" Now, I'm not sure how they can sell their books so cheap (I know they are used) but we scored some cute books. 
 It made me happy to get pictures sent like this to me during my trip...
 Back to sleeping.



I watched him pull his own diaper off! It was funny. 

That's a wrap for Day 3! Day 4 is pretty much the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment