We woke up Sunday morning and went to sacrament meeting. It was tough waking Peter up for church...is he already a teenager?!
Attending church alone the last couple months hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. We have a pretty incredible ward. I have had a lot of help. We have a couple who saves us a bench every week, and my kids sit with them most of the time.
It was so nice to finally go with Alex though in Chicago.
We then met up with my dad and brother downtown for some good Chicago deep dish pizza! Nothing better.
Gosh this boy is darn cute. I'm loving the stage he is in.
Then we headed off to sight see...
I quickly showed my brother how to use my camera, and we were set to go!
Kinda wish I grabbed Peter in a different place, but hey, it's still a cute picture.
Every one of my kids love their Grandpa Tom.
I made him stop talking and take this picture because he's darn attractive! How did I score this one?!
I had to document Peter's first uber ride in a big city, NOT in a car seat. I was as relaxed as I could be. I knew we were obviously going to be fine..but I am the annoying carseat mom. He loved riding in the car free!
Donuts are my thing. Always have been--so we stopped at a cute donut shop to partake!
Alex wasn't here because he was too busy riding his longboard somewhere...yes he brought it will him to the city all day. So we saw him here and there... :)
He's been trying to suck his thumb more and more each day. Kinda hope it sticks.
After a long day, we finally made it back to our hotel!
We loved seeing the city lit up.
I have a similar picture of Crew like this one. ^^^ They look the same.
I can't get enough of my chubby babes.
It was a very fun day, and we were all so ready to hop right into bed when we got home. We loved having our alone time with Peter boy. When Alex left for summer sales, Peter was hardly 3 months old. Still in the sleepy/non smiling stage. Al was happy to spend more time with just him!
Then it was off to work for Alex the next day...
I think he was pretty sad about it.





































No comments:
Post a Comment