Now that you scrolled through all of those pictures....let me tell you a bit about our trip.
-It was filled with lots and lots of family. Good memories were made.
-My youngest siblings really helped out a ton this trip. They made sure the kids needs were met before I could even attend to them!
-We spent a day with my cousin and her little girl. So so fun.
-We went to the Temple as a family, which is always great, and very needed.
-We threw all bedtimes/routines out the window and the kids loved every minute spent passed those hours!
-Grandpa Tom drove us clear to Utah from Arizona AND back. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for him. Let me tell ya--traveling with Laney and Peter is not easy. Crew was a dream.
-Spending time with my mom was wonderful as always!
-GG got to spend a lot of time with us too.
-Plenty of park days, and hot tubbing to fill our time.
We didn't do anything super adventurous, but the kids and I just loved spending time with those we love. So grateful for this time I spent there!
I have plenty of pictures left to post. Sort of overwhelming and exciting at the same time. I love reliving memories from trips.














No comments:
Post a Comment