These photos are all from Sunday, July 3rd. I'm not sure if/what I documented on the 2nd. I'm bummed that we missed the variety show that night, as well as some other neat videos from Sunday night. I had to get the littles back in their beds at a decent time...I wish I was more relaxed on vacation about that, but I need them in bed at a decent time because I'm done "momming" for the day:)
After church on Sunday, we all headed over to the Victor Cemetery to visit Alex's Great Grandparents grave. The devotional was wonderful, and I really enjoyed listening to some of Alex's family speak about their grandparents.
Whitney and Hayley Mclelland sang "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" which is one of my favorites. Their dad played the guitar along with them, and they all did such a beautiful job. The musical talent in this family is amazing. We are all so lucky to benefit from such talent!

After we walked over to the grave, and tried to convince Crew that they had passed away and were living in Heaven. He didn't quite understand why we couldn't just "take them out."
I love this picture of Nana and some of her siblings. I'm so anxious to give Laney doodle a sister someday. These girls are all spunky and awesome in their own way!
Hazel and Crew
It's the best seeing these two get along. It's a surreal feeling seeing 2 of our children up and running around at this reunion. We love being their parents!
Crew had a pair of handcuffs, and arrested many of his cousins at this reunion...thanks for being good sports girls!
I had to post this picture of Laney's face. Why? Because her little attitude is coming out more these days, and her own mom has an embarrassing amount of pictures just like this in her lifetime. We just don't like posing for pictures really. Luckily she pulled through so that Mariah and I could keep snapping away...love these girls.
I would have killed to have nieces and nephews at Emma's age! She's the best little aunt.
Abby, Emma, and Lora were the best babysitters during this trip too. They loved our kids, and helped us keep an eye on them.
Girlfriend taking selfies, or capturing the world around her. Not sure which one it is, but she is darn cute if you ask me.
These littles were planting flowers in their red cups most of the time here. Hazel was occupied with this for a while, and Laney jumped in to help when she could!
Papa Lane & the girls.
Crew! This boy doesn't like pictures...so I snuck this one.
I love seeing them interact. Hearing their conversations about random things is the best. I swear we just had these kiddos?! Time is sure flying by.






















No comments:
Post a Comment