Sunday, March 3, 2019

2019 Update

I've been reading blogs since I was 15 years old. I would save my favorite blogs on my desktop bookmark bar on the family computer in the living room. After my homework each day I would scour online about mothers welcoming their new baby home after being born, a mother who had just lost a baby and continued to pursue her design business, and other inspiring bloggers who wrote about their day to day life. I was inspired every time I read them and could not wait until I had my own family to blog about someday. To write down the details of our day, no matter how insignificant it was to anyone. It would be important to me. I have taken a year off of blogging and I miss it a lot. I miss documenting small trips, or milestones that the kids would reach. I don't know the reason of stopping for a full year. Part of me is frustrated that I took that much time off, and very guilty for not documenting life that year but I am posting a little too frequently on Instagram and so 2018 is very much documented still.

Blogging for me is therapeutic and its nice to write out sweet things about the children or Alex. There is so much good to write.

Highlights of this year so far:

January- Photographing 2 birth shoots. The twins were born, and another sweet family had their second baby girl. Both were such neat experiences. I feel so lucky I have experiences what I have in my short time of doing photography.

February- Peter turns 3! He is such a light in our family. We had fun celebrating him. We had a friend make his dump truck cake too and that was a hit!














We went to the Zoo on his birthday with Laney too. This birthday boy was spoiled that day! My favorite memory was during his birthday song, he refused to look up at everyone singing to him. It was so cute!

Other highlights for us for February were Valentine's Day and celebrating Alex's birthday! We went and stayed at The Scott Resort in Scottsdale. It was the perfect way to celebrate!

We also spent most of the month figuring out mine and Peter's digestive systems. HA to say the least..we both feel better after cutting dairy out of our diets. I've been experiencing the weirdest and most painful stomach pains this year...and Peter was having issues too, so I figured I would stop dairy cold turkey with Peter and now we both feel better. I feel like a normal person again when I workout and just go about my day, and I don't miss the sweets ONE BIT. I don't wish the pain I felt on anyone!

Now we are onto March and it just does not feel right that time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment