Sunday, March 17, 2019

Newport 2019 Day 4

The last day is always a sad day! While I was anxious to stop having sand everywhere 24/7, I was super sad to get back home and start our routines back up!
My friend and I headed to the Mcgee & Co. tent sale! This store is just so dreamy and I was dying to go. It was fun to see it in person.
Then we headed to the beach for another day of fun! Around dinner time we said bye to one family who had to head home that night. The rest of us went to dinner and then to Balboa Island! It was a perfect weather night for all of the kids (no complainers) and the ferris wheel was a hit for everyone but Crew. haha He was set on NO PICTURES this entire trip too. Which is why he is pouting in most of them. Makes for a good laugh. The kids made sure we remembered to let them pick out a souvenir! They each chose a keychain for their backpacks. We just had so much fun with everyone and feel so thankful we were able to take this trip!
















No comments:

Post a Comment