We were so lucky to see hundreds of dolphins, 1 gray whale and 3 humpback whales so close to the boat! The kids were in awe the whole time and I loved experiencing that with them. The ocean is just incredible to me every time I am near it. So much life that we don't even know about exists there.
After we got back we went to the beach only to find that it was way too cold past 4pm at the beach. We went back and grabbed dinner again (my most favorite part haha I love trying new places)
Every night we had kids in bed by 8pm and loved the adult time we had together!
We had Crew snap a picture of us--love the angle ha! Moving to Arizona nearly !!!!!FIVE!!!!!!! years ago has brought awesome friends. We feel so lucky!
Hanky-Hanky is the favorite around here so naturally he made the blog post. We adore this boy.
Laney is just our quiet observer. She loved this whole experience.
Cautious Crew had a million questions to ask and I love that about him.
I just want more photos with my boys but they both don't like them too much!
The humpback whale's tale! This photo is hilarious to me since you can't really see what's going on here, but it was hard to snap photos on a moving boat with a bunch of people!
Poor Crew was acting so mellow that day and super whiny. Later that night he had a high fever and randomly threw up once. We felt bad for dragging him on the boat all day!
These 3 girls had zero fear out there! Which scared all of us....but they really took in the whole experience.
Some of the dolphins! (too lazy to arrange these in order)

No comments:
Post a Comment