We spent the night before Valentines Day finishing up the kids Valentines! They all go to school so I had 3 bags full of these candy's for the kids to pass out. They were all so excited to pass them out. Next we worked on something special for Sasa and Papa! The kids were beyond excited to show up with their plants. We love living close to family!
We had a fun pizza dinner with the kids before we snagged a sitter and were off to a fun party that night! Salsa dancing with friends was actually a blast and I'm so glad Alex was a good sport about it that night.
I love this holiday!
While the kids were at school that day I went and got a pedicure with a friend and of course snuggled up Hanky-Hanky the whole time! Perfect way to spend my time kidless!
No comments:
Post a Comment