Oh I don't even know where to start with this post. Since Laney started preschool I have been adamant about holding her back a year in school. I liked that she would be older in her grade, and NOT graduate high school at 17 years old. I loved the fact that I would still have 2 years with her home after Crew left home for college or a mission.
But it didn't ever feel right.
So I just gave up trying to find all the negatives about sending her to school in August.
So she will be young, graduating at 17..AND she will be leaving us the year after Crew does. Losing 2 kids so fast will be an adjustment...but who knows, it might be so fun too.
We took a trip to the Dr to get all of her shots up to date and just check on this cute little thing. I can't believe how much she has grown up since Christmas. She is writing her name all over the house, coloring her pages so well, and singing her ABC song daily. This girl is coming for you Kindergarten and she's going to crush it.

No comments:
Post a Comment