Sunday, November 26, 2017

Snapshots from October

This month was filled with many park days, and the start of many soccer practices! We started out this month with General Conference and while I wish so so badly that we could have watched it with zero interruptions, I still got something out of each talk and I was thankful for that. 
Laney started playing on her little soccer team. She is so cute with her shy little smile during those practices and games. We've loved cheering her on! 
Crew loved his Halloween parade this year, and bringing treats to share to class. 
Peter stepped up his game this month and really out did himself by climbing on any surface he could...so taking him to the park was a relief for all of us.


 We went to the farm weekly, and sometimes with cousins! A treat for all of us. These kids are all growing like weeds. (Reminder for next year: skip the farm pass, and invest in a yearly zoo pass.)

 We were so lucky to have my parents, Zach and Lindsey surprise us by coming down to AZ for the grand opening of Coldfront! (more on that later.)  It was so sweet to see them with the kids, and of course, we all got spoiled!


 ^^^One of the nights we visited my grandparents house, and I snuck over to take this of Crew playing. I love watching him play. He doesn't like when people watch him (wonder who he got that from. ME.) So I had to be sneaky. Love that boy so darn much. 

 It was a treat to have them here for Laney's soccer game! She plays the entire 1st half, but gets burned out by the second. It's pretty funny. (I'll admit..I loved having extra help there!)
 Saturday night was our ward halloween party. Huge shout out to Lindsey who basically pulled the photo backdrop together for me...I was a heavy procrastinator that week. 

 All 3 kids snuggled up listening to Grandpa Tom's bedtime stories!

 We had a last minute Halloween Party at the house with some of Crew's friends...it was funny watching Crew since he doesn't really love dance parties or attention. 



No comments:

Post a Comment