Monday, November 6, 2017

Hawaii Day 1
















Hawaii was so good to us this year! I've been putting off this post for a number of reasons, but it's mostly because writing my feelings out is difficult to do sometimes! We had a really great trip. Filled with so much family, and lots of alone time with just Alex and I. We don't get that enough. I'm missing a handful of photos from this day...but I'll find them soon. (downside of taking too many photos.) 

We woke up early and went for a run around a neighborhood, and eventually made it down to a small beach. We saw some sea turtles swimming around, and sent some videos of that to the kiddos. We went with our family to the beach that day and then to dinner! The sunset was incredible, and I loved being able to see the pretty views without any kids there to distract me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment