As much as I love being a boy mom, there is a special spot for this girl. Heavenly Father knew that I needed pink, doll houses, and dress up clothes in my life. I have been soaking up all of this alone time we get often. She is talking a ton these days and I love hearing what she has too say.
We love playing house with the dolls, or her calico critters.
She loves all things motherly and it makes me heart swell! I love watching her adore what I did at that age too.
She LOVES shopping and that's dangerous for the both of us. New shoes or a dress just makes her so happy. (wonder where she got that from...)
There are days where I feel like she needs a sister, and want her to have one thats close to her age. But then I love just having her and watching her brothers smother her with love.
This girl is loved!
(Of course I snapped a few of her pouty lips because we are seeing that a lot these days...but I couldn't help it! It is frustrating getting those tiny clothes on those tiny hangers.)




No comments:
Post a Comment