Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thoughts

Well we survived another week with someone being gone! I'm totally used to being a "single" parent during that week with the kiddos and we find our groove...which can be a bad thing, but good at the same time. By the end of the week though my patience is almost gone. Luckily dad sweeps in to save us (them) at the right time. We are lucky to have a husband/father who puts us first and does everything for us. The reason he works so hard is so that we can have a comfortable life. There are days where I despise his job and our situation, and come on! It could always be worse. I literally have nothing to complain about. Sure, moving every year is hard, and leaving our amazing ward/neighborhood is even harder...but we have it good. Somedays easy. Our plan B of a career didn't work out like we hoped it would, but that's ok. We are so so so lucky to have another plan B. Some people do not always have another job they can fall back on, so I'm grateful that we do. (but now it's his new career and not another plan B job. It's the real deal, and I'm slowly accepting that) I'm always surprised by how much Al loves sales and the intense summers. He stays motivated and this year he seems really motivated...so all the moving around will be worth it. I am excited to see new states this summer and find fun things to do with the kids. Huntsville, Alabama is known for it's rocket and space museums. Crew is going to love that. For a portion of the summer we will be near Nashville, Tennessee so I'm excited to go see where my favorite genre of music was born! I'm grateful that we finally have a 'home base.' It means we will be renting for a long time, but we love it here and we can't wait to get back. 

Last week I caught Crew eating his lunch on the counter. He climbed up there and stated that he was eating "right there." Sometimes you just have to pick your battles with toddlers. 

-Family trip to the park
-Crew made bunny ears in nursery. I was dying watching all the toddlers run around with ears on. 
-I caught Laney yelling at us. She is quite the talker!
-Crew now loves to run around inside the car while I put Laney in her seat. It's so incredibly hard getting him to sit in his carseat. Oh and we are this close to him learning how to buckle himself in. 

One last pony tail picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment