Friday, March 13, 2015

Cousin Love


We were lucky enough to watch Cousin Haze tonight and the kids loved every bit of it. I think she did too..she got to love on baby Laney, but play around with Crew.




 I was taking pictures of Laney and turned around to find her just sitting like this. I think she was hiding from Crew because he was trying to run her over with his car...
 Then came bath time! Laney wanted to join in on the fun..trust me. She yelled and screamed like a mad woman watching them play! She isn't big enough to hang with the cool kids yet. I let them play for a while and they were in heaven.


 (below) Hazel waiting patiently for me to dump water on her face. How could I not take a picture?

Lastly our little goober girl has been crackin' us up lately. She is so noisy and loves any attention she can get from it. 

p.s. there is nothing cuter than two nakie bodies running around (with animal masks on too). I can't wait till Laney can join in on all the fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much!! You got the cutest shots and it looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete