Some iphone photos over the last few days. I love these cute people.
The weather is incredible in these spring months of Arizona. So we try to spend a lot of time outside before it gets too hot.
We are starting to love our neighborhood more. (not the homes) but just the feel of it. Hard to explain.
The weather is incredible in these spring months of Arizona. So we try to spend a lot of time outside before it gets too hot.
We are starting to love our neighborhood more. (not the homes) but just the feel of it. Hard to explain.
Reading time is more fun when dad is around. (how fatherly does he look in that picture though? church clothes and all. love him.)
That double stroller will be the death of me. I love that it is so light and easy to turn, and run with..but man can it be complicated. I think my kiddos look so darn cute in it though.
That double stroller will be the death of me. I love that it is so light and easy to turn, and run with..but man can it be complicated. I think my kiddos look so darn cute in it though.

No comments:
Post a Comment