Laney wore her first pony tail today and it was a hit. Crew thought it was pretty cool too.
Al is out of town again. In Utah---again. Remind me why we have a house there that we don't live in? And he goes there for work? (I know..we love Arizona. That's why) Life is funny sometimes and you just have to roll with the punches.
I taught my first class last night. Ever. I'm terrified of public speaking and shy away from it if I can. Last night I had to teach for a grade....so I couldn't run away! It was a whole hour. I think it went ok, and I'm glad that's over with.
Crew is such a handful you guys. Like major handful. Today was my first really embarrassing moment as a mom. There were so many kids at the park and of course Crew thought every toy was his. He threw sand at kids, pushed them, hit them, and then the straw that broke the camels back was him hitting a mom! Straight up running over out of anger and smacking her on her leg. What? Did my child really just do that? I get that he is two, but behavior like that will not be tolerated. So we packed up and went home. All while he was screaming his head off. We get home and get gets a drink of water. He then gives me a separate cup and hits them together as if we are saying "cheers!'" Who is this kid!
Today I asked him to come here-he said, "No thank you"
The other day I emptied the vacuum crap in the garbage while I was mopping. He took out all of the dirt, hair and dust...dumped it on the clean tile, then took my rolling pin and rolled it flat. What? Who even does that? How would he think of that?
I love watching her sleep. She slept from 10pm to 8:15am last night. That's what I'm talkin' about Laney girl.
I barely remember the days when it was just Crew and I. How sad is that! It was less messy and more quiet:)

Stop it! I am dying over here laughing but also mortified because I know that's coming our way next. I'm interested to see how Laney is during your toddler years!
ReplyDelete