We are in Utah with my family this week and it has been so fun. My parents drove us up here out of the kindness of their hearts. The kids were so good and Crew was excited to make it to "newtah!"
My parents spent a couple days with us before we drove so we made sure to squeeze in lots of time with them.
-Crew and Gramma played with Crew's cute animal masks
-Grandpa golfed for 2 whole days
-Dad worked as usual
-Mom browsed social media for way too long and snuggled the kiddos
I was laughing so hard watching my mom in her mask. Her makeup is so dark and her lashes are long, so they stuck out of the eye's in the mask. So so so funny.
Laney has changed into a whole new person on this trip! She is growing up so fast! She screams SO loud when she wants food or is tired. She is scarfing down sweet potatoes like no one's business...and she also learned that she isn't a fan of the swaddle. So that has been interesting!
We had the pinewood derby before we came to Utah and it was so much fun. These boys are so dang cute and get SO excited about scouts. It made Alex and I super excited for Crew to grow up.
Crew choosing his treat from the gas station during our long drive. He is so cute when he chooses.
He always finds new things to climb up or into.
Trying a peep for the first time. He wasn't a fan.
While in Utah I took pictures of my cousins new little baby and she is the cutest. She is alert and was awake during most of these...despite the fact that she was changed and fed before hand. She is five whole pounds. Tiniest thing I have ever held and made me need a newborn so bad. There is just something special about their tiny yawns, bird legs, hiccups, peachy-fuzzy cheeks, and teeny bums. Her newborn clothes drown her. I don't even know what that's like since my babies are almost twice her size!
The three cousins.
We are enjoying our trip here. I get stressed out when I'm out of my home for more than a week. Bad I know, but we love being with family.






No comments:
Post a Comment