At the end of our trip to Utah--Alex had a meeting at Vivint, so I hauled the kids around the Riverwoods for a good 2 hours. Outside in the cold. My friend Darian met us there so at least we had good company!
Crew of course loved every minute of it...runny nose and all
I am loving the boys shoes this season. I want to buy every single pair for Crew!
Then we ventured inside to Blickenstaff's an amazing children's toy store! They have a lot of cute old fashion toys laying around to play with too. I wish I snapped some of Crew on the adorable bikes, but I was helping him not fall over...
Laney doo just hung out the whole time, and didn't make one peep (not surprised)
Of course I purchased something at my favorite boutique... I had been eyeing it for a while, and hinted to someone...but I just went ahead and bought it myself! This trip to the shops was a success!












No comments:
Post a Comment