We are trying to sneak in as much family time as possible because someone around here is going to be gone a lot over these next few months...or more!
[thankful for him]
So to the park we go...and Alex took most of these pictures. I think he tried to hide the excitement on his face once he saw how they turned out..good work love!
Am I so mean or what? He hit his head (gently) on the slide and had a meltdown. Good thing dad was right there to rescue him.
Being a boy mama is the best. Trucks, trains, and wrestling take up our time most days...alongside many time-outs.
A lot of people loved my hair on Facebook...but they didn't get the side view. Having thick hair is a plus in a lot of ways, except trying to do a top knot. The thing weighs like 10lbs!
You can tell that our family "selfie" really turned out huh?
How did I get blessed with such an easy going girl? [stay like that forever ok Laney Kate?]
I love that we have the same nose. It's mind blowing to think about how babies are made (come on-not like that) but seriously! The girl has my nose--or at least very similar.
She would rather be on her tummy than on her back, and I think it's adorable.
I always forget to put her bow on when I have my nice camera out...
Until next time!








No comments:
Post a Comment