(these pictures are all grainy...somedays I feel like I have the manual dslr thing in the bag, and then other days I feel like it's my first time using the dang camera--practice will make me better right? lets hope so!)
We stopped in St. George on our way back home and someone (Gramma and the girls) were SO excited to see Crew open his presents. We are at my parents this year for Christmas and decided to fly to Utah, so we would have no way of picking up the presents and taking them home. [we will have to ship things home already!]
So we decided that it was best if Crew opened his present sooner than later,
and the boys weren't too happy about it, but we went along with it anyway...
To say that the girls were excited is an understatement...we were all waiting in anticipation for his reaction!
His present was a big airport and an airplane--so he was super excited about that
Sometimes you just have to cheat before Christmas right? Ok I always do this. Always ruin the surprises...it's just because I'm too impatient to see everyones reaction! I love surprises too, but I can NEVER follow through with them.









No comments:
Post a Comment