I can't believe this little lady is a whole four months old. I really feel like I just found out I was having a girl yesterday.
Now she is practically all grown up! Sigh...
We are loving that double chin of hers. She has the perfect amount of chub on her. Her eyes are my favorite along with her heart shaped nostrils. Her nose also flares when she giggles or "talks." She is my daughter. Her dimple on her chin is top on my list too (ok I just love everything about her) but she has her dad's dimples and they are adorable. I love that my kids got those from him.
She isn't sleeping through the night, but I don't mind...ok I kind of do, but she just goes right back to sleep.
She isn't giggling a ton yet, but she has a few times. It's something I try so hard to get out of her...but her stubborn little soul just won't give in. She does however give smiles to anyone she sees.
Crew goes in her room when he hears her wake up from a nap. He climbs on her crib and says "hi laney doo!" in which she gives him the biggest shrieks and smiles. It's just too darn cute.
We love you Laney doo (your going to hate that nickname when your a teen.) Now let's just hurry and get your shots over with...your big brother is coming this time to watch, and I have a feeling that we will leave the doctors with both of you in tears. I need to gear up for this one!
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment