Monday, December 8, 2014

Sunday Problems

Happy Monday!
Does anyone else have a rough time at church with a toddler or is it just us? 
Some weeks he is so good in Sacrament meeting and we are finally to the point where he loves nursery. So it's just 1 lonngggg hour that we have to wrestle with him when he decides to have an off week. 

Here is our problem: in the past mom has always held him in the hall and would never put him down because then he would run around. 
Dad would let him down and offer him some gum time to time...and this led to a toddler who thinks that the hall is meant for playing. 

So while I really want/need to switch places with "dada" I feel as if I should be the mean mom and keep holding him in the hall. (he is so heavy you guys)

Plus we are running out of pictures to look at in the halls...



Growing up I always remember being taken out. I seriously do...I was naughty!
I remember my dad either taking us home because we were so bad and then we would be put in our rooms..crocodile tears and all. 
Or we would be crying and sitting in a small chair in the corner of the foyer (or in Utah they have those coat rooms...which was our time-out room)

and we stayed.

Basically our problem is just getting on the same page...sweetie. 

When I go to feed Laney...Crew can't just run around...

Let's try this again next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment