Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Happenings

I cannot believe we just flew through November! December is next week and then it's 2015. Here is what we have been up to the last couple weeks! 

Watching shows on moms bed with Mickey is the very best:


 We went to St. George on our way to SLC and I tried to snap some cute pictures of Crew playing...but he just wanted to run away. 
 Crew absolutely loved playing with "papa" while we were in Highland. I think he has the best grandparents ever. 
 I just love this goobers smile:
 Grandpa Lane & Laney Kate:
We had Thanksgiving dinner with Alex's family this year. The food was delicious and the company just made the day even better. Love love love this family of mine:

  
We were able to sneak away for a night to a resort in Deer Valley! We went with my in-laws and Mariah & Benson...and it was a blast. I'm sad that we didn't get more pictures with them, but there is always next time! Those people are a good time. This is the view from our room...I thought it was gorgeous:
 Laney joined us on our little trip of course because the girl hates formula. She just loves her mama and she was a dream the entire time. I was even able to take her with me to the spa and she happily slept in her car seat. That is a good baby I tell you. 

Say hello to my new favorite picture:
 Her cheeks are just too much:
 We then headed up to my grandma's house to stay for a few days. Crew loves anything Christmas and grandma's house met his needs just fine:



 I love watching Crew play during the day. He is getting more fun each day:
 Date night with my main man, always a treat:
 Dressing a girl? Yes. It's pretty fun:



 Park day in Crew's hand-me-downs:
 Afternoon light that I look forward to each day. It means that the day is slowing down and bedtime is nearing:
 What a goof. He always finds ways to make me laugh:

 Teething boy:
 Does anyone else smell a sleeping babies breath? It's just too hard to resist:



November was so good to us. We have so much to be thankful for. Mostly I am thankful for my forever family and all the time we were able to spend with extended family in November. It was so needed. We are blessed. 
(sorry for the long post)

No comments:

Post a Comment