Crew has decided to forgo nap time this week and that has been a challenge in itself. Add in the normal housework, errands, dinner, and Laney..and that is a long week! Trying to do all of that with an overtired little buddy is tough. (oh and he still wont sleep all night)
So today we just had to get out. Alex was home so he could hold Laney while Crew and I played! We needed that time.
Didn't focus on her face...but she is cute cute
Oh how I wish this photo was more focused-but isn't she the cutest? She is smiling so much lately.
He always has a curious/suspicious look on his face. I love it.
First time he has been on swings in a very. long. time. We were due!
Of course he had to get down by himself...
He was pretty excited to find this to say the least. (those things are dangerous for toddlers..we found out)
When I see him smile like this I just melt! He is so sweet and good natured. (80% of the time)
Ok this is the cutest little girl in the world. She is obsessed with holding her dolls...would not let them go even to swing. But notice her hand on Crew's head above? Yea...she bossed him around like no ones business. We thought it was so funny...Crew did not. He threw in a few head-butts here and there.
We love that the weather is cooling down so we can be outside more!



















Ahhh. I LOVE all these pictures! He is so adorable! Can't wait to see them both soon!
ReplyDelete