Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thoughts

My sweet grandma informed me today that I haven't blogged in a while! Not much has happened since my last post...or since any of my posts. The kiddos and I are finally feeling a little better. Laney's cough is just so sad though and Crew's runny nose is endless.

My significant other is out of town again working hard for our little family...so that I can still enjoy my random and completely unnecessary Target trips...and obviously pay for the more adult things in life. I'm grateful for him. I miss him a lot but for some reason I'm more on top of household things when he is gone. Does this happen to anyone else? I think when he is home I automatically get lazy and expect him to do everything..and then nothing gets cleaned like it should. ha ha Whenever he goes on a trip I send him pictures of what I cleaned that day so he knows I am a clean person! (he knows this already) but when he gets home I just stop. It's not good. It's like I just expect him to take over 100% when he comes back!

We are still here in Arizona--this place is just the best. We will move to Alabama in the summer for work and then hopefully back to Arizona. Utah may be back in our lives sooner than we would like, but there are still so many little details to work out. The fact that it's amazing weather in the winters in AZ just makes me cringe to think of living in Utah ever again. We moved to Arizona for one reason only and that reason is no longer a reason. (I said that word too much) I'm starting to think that it would be easier for us to just live in a dang RV or mobile home that we can take with us wherever we go. The thought of moving makes my stomach turn and I completely detach myself from our belongings. I would rather just sell everything or toss it. Seriously. They are just things.

Today we went to Target and grabbed some groceries. I told Crew he could choose a snack and he took forever...finally picking the goldfish. Good choice buddy. He is becoming the best errand buddy. He will put Laney's binky in her mouth if she cries or he will help load the cart up with food. He understands everything I say and I can almost understand everything he says.

Oh and I really need to get my eyebrows waxed. Am I the only girl who could careless about that stuff? I have to make myself get my hair done too. I just hate committing to appointments and sitting there...but I do it for the hubs. He and I are so different! He is on top of that stuff.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment