I love this picture because it shows the exact stage she is in right now. Grabbing everything and putting it in her cute little mouth.
Is it even real that she is already 5 months old? I am so excited to watcher her grow up but my little heart is obviously sad. This is all happening way to fast folks!
Wasn't I just at mutual the other day whispering with the girls about which boys we thought were cute? and talking about our future family's and how we were going to be perfect little wives? It's just funny to look back on and remember those times. I am still that mutual-goin-girl in so many ways. I have so much learning and growing up to do.
Anyway-Laney is 5 whole months. She is the sweetest little thing. She still adores Crew and loves cuddles/kisses a lot. Today while I was putting away groceries Crew was rocking her in her carseat and "talking" to her in his little language. I don't think her smile could have been bigger. I can't wait to see where their relationship will go. I hope that they will always think so highly of one another and want to spend a lot of time together.
Another cute moment is when I took Crew on a little date to target and left Laney at home with Mariah. We were in the car and Crew was so concerned why Laney wasn't with us. He kept asking where she was and told me that she needed to sit there (while pointing to her spot.) Man I love these kids...even on the super hard days.
We all love you Laney Kate!

No comments:
Post a Comment