Well it happened! The nasty winter cold has struck again at our house. All four of us have it and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. Mom's really shouldn't be allowed to get sick. This week before I was sick I managed to keep the house clean for the most part. No dishes in the sink--so I was pretty proud! Until I got sick..and it all got destroyed.
My sweet husband cleaned for me tonight so at least it won't be too crazy for Sunday.
I can't believe this girl is starting to sit up. No! Although I do want her to sit up because I know that she will be a much happier baby than she already is. (if that's even possible)
Little kids feet are the best, and I take way too many pictures of them.
But in all reality this is how we all felt today. Coughs, runny noses, stuck inside, and little to no sleep has me ready to pull my hair out! [I just really love Crew's cry face though. He get's so into it]
Here's to getting better sometime so that we can be normal again!






No comments:
Post a Comment