Sunday, January 4, 2015

For the Grandparents

These pictures are for the Grandparents who read the blog...but mostly GG! I'm pretty sure she is my most faithful reader. 
Always lets me know when I miss a day or two...

Laney always starts out sleeping in her crib but then ends up in our bed because I fell asleep nursing her or I'm too lazy to put her back in her room. 
Really though, I just love kissing her chunky cheeks first thing in the morning. 



We had to wake her up one morning so her naps would still be in sync with her brothers...
this was her reaction to seeing the three people she loves most! Love her morning stretches and that blessed purple binky of hers.

(and yes...she can be quite the gassy baby...sorry-but why else would her bum be up?)

My parents both served missions in Brasil-my dad married his mission presidents daughter (I know!)
My dad is lucky enough to travel there for work a lot and he brought back theses little gems. Of course it called for a photo-session where I was multitasking....trying to snap pictures but while having to save Laney's life a few times. 
She loves Crew so much. It's so adorable. 
^^^*melt* ^^^

This was one of the few times I had to hurry and set throw the camera on the bed so that I could move Laney while he landed...that kid has zero boundaries. 

She has a new trick: sit-ups! I think it's so so cute. Whenever she is on her back she will try to sit up. It kills me. Work it girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment