Saturday, January 17, 2015

Knuckle Dimples & Toes


I didn't even know it was possible to take over 50 pictures of a baby in a diaper...until I had my babies. I remember so clearly when Crew was about to turn 5 months old. I had the little baby app on my phone saying all of the little milestones that would be coming up. I was so happy when Crew started grabbing his toes. I remember we were in St. George when it happened and I took a ton of pictures of him doing it. Of course the same excitement and anticipation was mustering up inside me as I was waiting for Laney to do the same. It happened...and I took lots of pictures to prove it! These kids of mine make me so happy and make my ovaries ache. I love being pregnant and miss it.






 See those dimples on her knuckles? Well one day those won't be there (unless she eats too many little Debbie's) and I will miss them. 

 The wrist rolls...


 She is really trying to work on her figure these days...I just tell her not to worry about it-we will still love her anyways. 

 The toesies are a killer. Hers are so long and so delish
Laney we love you and all of your rolls!

I promise I will start blogging about Crew more---he just runs away whenever he sees my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment