I think it's important to document what we like right now in our life. It's easy to get carried away with things that are not going well or that we don't like. Those are much easier to list off...
Things I like about my life right now:
-I like that I am in school but it is not taking over my life. I am progressing in baby steps with my education and someday it will be finished (mark my words) but I still have time to be with my kids.
-I like that my husband encourages me to be my best self daily. Aren't husbands the best? [mine is better than everyone else's..but I could be biased.]
-I love my shows that I wind down with at the end of night. Does anyone else just wish so badly they could be Lady Mary from Downton Abbey? I mean-she is just classy yet feisty and such a rebel. Clearly she is my favorite. I also wish I was Meredith Grey and then Rachel from Friends. When your husband is out of town you start to think that these characters are real life friends people! Maybe I need to cut back a little...
-I like my ever growing list of books that I need to tackle. It's exciting to figure out which one I am going to read next.
-I like watching Crew choose what fruit snack he wants. It's so hard for him.
-I like asking Crew if he wants to go to the park---his response is the best.
-I like that my kids take one long nap at the same time together everyday. Sort of scared for when a new little one is introduced and rocks their world!
-I like that I have the freedom to go to the gym whenever I want during the day. I know that as the kids get older and life gets more crazy I won't have that privilege anymore!
-I like that we do get to see new places every summer. This is going to be apart of our life for a while so I better like it right? It's so hard to move-but once we are out there, the summer goes by fast for me. I kind of like that our little family is away having our own adventure-one that is so unique to us. I do know that once this opportunity is 'gone gone' (that I will have a little celebration) but that I will truly miss it. I will be itching to get the heck outta' town once in a while!
I need to make these lists more often to really see how blessed we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment