We have been so lucky to have amazing weather here all week! When we went to ghost town it was 81 degrees! I love Arizona winters. This is why we live here. (ok kind of why we live here)
We have had cousin Hazel and her sweet parents staying with us this week, and it has been a blast!
Park day, constant cousin playing fighting, and lots of snuggles all around.
We decided to head over to Goldfield Ghost Town with everyone and it was awesome. This was totally up Crew's ally, so he loved it.
That was the "mine" to explore but I knew that Crew wouldn't have any part of that so we skipped out. He was still so curious about what was down there...
^^In this picture he is crying so hard! The tour guide blew a loud whistle that we were not expecting^^
Looking for golden nuggets
Little Laney was just so content to be outside. She loved it.
Then Hazel came and Crew was SO excited! They have a love/hate relationship. They love seeing each other outside of the home, but inside around toys? No way--Crew is still learning how to share.
This girl was just happy to be walkin' around...her and her sippy!
I'm falling more in love with the desert around me everyday
Oh hey! See I went to-but you would never know because I'm the one taking the photos. So naturally I had to show that I was there.
Haze is obsessed with little babies and loved kissing Laney whenever she got the chance. A real heart melter that girl is!
This was taken right before they proceeded to push each other...
The Mystery Shack is so cool! I advise any of you to go take the tour if your in Ghost Town. The house is on an angle, and it defies gravity. It's so weird and kind of makes me sick! Alex had to sit in the chair and try to stand up...he couldn't!
Here he is after he "cheated" to stand up--he is standing just fine at an angle. The nice tour guide offered to hold Laney because none of us could get to her and we all were holding other kiddos.
This girl has total "stranger danger" and did not like him holding her!
After-we headed to the reptile room...
If I ever come in contact with one of these NOT in a cage-we will have serious issues.
Our house actually has lots of black widows outside-but that's pretty common in Arizona
They had over 15? different types of rattlesnakes...we would shine a light on them, and they would rattle their tales. It was so loud and scary!
One snake saw Hazel and was about ready to charge! The rattle was so loud. I want to be outdoorsy here and hike...but not if I encounter those things.
He was a happy guy after seeing all those snakes, scorpions, and spiders!
Isn't he cute?
Until next time! This is such a fun place. Come and visit us-we will take you!
Trading Utah mountains for the desert was actually a lot harder for me than I thought it would be.
But look how pretty the desert is? It's a different kind of pretty, and I like it.








































No comments:
Post a Comment