-Family Walks
-Family Painting Sessions
-Friends surprises
Caterpillar races...accurate photo of how it went. Someone was really upset that theirs wasn't fast enough
This girl has said she wants to be a hair salon girl when she grows up and she is always wanting to do someones hair, and Peter steps ups! Love their little relationship.
He has started pulling his pacifier out of his mouth and starring at it...it makes us all laugh. Have I mentioned that he is our peace? Can't imagine being stuck at home without him.
Story time with Miss Jenny...took the photo at this angle so I could hide the embarrassing amount of laundry I had to fold.
Piano practice
Little doodles help the days go by a lot faster. Just put in another bulk order for paints and supplies. We ALL love painting around here!
One of our sweet friends dropped off lunch and this robot challenge on our doorstep! It was definitely a blessing for our day. Crew had a blast with it and is still adding finishing touches!


No comments:
Post a Comment