Oh this boy! He's got my whole heart for sure. This day was one to remember! He kept talking about "gradulations" for a long time. We were both so excited, until he realized that it would be his last day of school for a while. He broke down in tears the night before because would miss his friends and Miss Jenny so much. He has the sweetest heart. I love his teacher, and I cannot say enough great things about her! She's so down-to-earth (which is perfect for Crews personality) and she adores these kids so much. I love that she has a real cap and gown for them to wear too. During graduation all of the kids lined up and sang songs/said their parts for us parents. When it came to Crew, he was super shy and didn't really say anything. Then his best friend Beckham whispered yelled "Crew it's your turn! Say your name...ok your birthday...ok now sign your name." I just loved that he had his friend to help him when he needed it. It was the cutest thing. During the songs I was just trying to hold it together because the songs were so sweet, but also I just had so much love for Crew right then. He's such a good little boy! Time is flying by too fast. It scares me a little. I need make sure I am making the most of all of the time I have with him! We are doing 1 more year of preschool with Miss Jenny, and then it's off to Kindergarten. (WHAT?! HOW.)
Another meltdown missing his teacher. This boy!
His end of the year goodies. His "about me" paper ^ had to have a photo of them. I let him choose which one he wanted, and of course he chose the Peter Pan photo. Something I don't ever want to forget!
Happy graduation day buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment